Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rebecca's Shower

Last Sunday I co-hosted a Bridal Shower for my husbands Best-friends Fiance - Well, she's my friend too, but I wanted to get the "How I know this California Girl" out there.

I spent most of Last weeks preparing for the Shower. I intended to sew the Bride an apron to match the pink and black themed cleaning gift I had assembled - But I never got around to it. I couldn't quite figure out how to get to the paper store I needed to go to to get the supplies I needed until Last Thursday - and when I finally did get the supplies - My Cat - Tralfaz - pee'd all over the bag.

So, the party is over now, it went really well. Andrew and I made a pretty neat game up called "Give Me Some Sugar Baby." It was basically a rendition of pin the tail on the Donkey where guest's try to pin a kiss onto the groom.

The party was fun, be it definitely needed some cocktails. From here on out I will have alcohol of some sort at all parties I host (and, I should say, That I usually do - but I wasn't in charge of food for this one).

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute this shower was. I am always fond of watching the party photos and reading detailed blogs. They provide huge inspirations to me for the décor, arrangements and much more. For the first time I will dare hosting the grand DIY bridal shower for my cousin. Have booked garden themed event space NYC. I hope everything for this first event goes amazingly!

    ReplyDelete